The error message which is displayed is Error 0x80048002 which may occur while you are sending or receiving mails from your outlook account. When this error message appears it stops you or makes you unable to send or receive mails from your account.
Error 0x8004800 can occur because of:
• Connection problem to POP3 mail server
• Problem in port and SSL settings of incoming server.
• Size of mail is very large
• Integration of antivirus application with your outlook account
Now you want to solve this error as soon as possible. MS outlook uses PST files to store Emails, journals, folders, folders etc on hard drive. But sometimes these PST file get corrupted or damaged. Files and folders stored in these folders are of great importance. You can recover PST files using PST repair software. This is efficient software which scans PST files and will significantly solve Error 0x80048002. PST repair software works in just three steps:
- It browse to select the damaged PST file.
- Scans the entire PST file
- Than saves the recovered PST files to the desired location.
You can surely come out of this error using PST repair Software.